- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
Sport: Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal & Luis Suarez move to Barcelona now “hours away”
The rumours have all turned out to be true and “done deals” are imminent, according to Catalan paper Sport.
As we have been told for a few weeks now, once Alexis Sanchez has departed from Barcelona, the Catalans will be bringing in Luis Suarez.
Sport report early on Tuesday evening (with the World Cup semi-final imminent) that Alexis Sanchez will move to Arsenal “in the coming hours” for a fee of 38 million euros.
Arsenal are currently closing the final terms of Alexis Sanchez’s contract with the Chilean World Cup star’s agent Fernando Felicevich in London.
Sanchez is expected to take his Arsenal medical within hours and could be announced very soon.
Realistically Sanchez could be officially presented when the Gunners unveil their new Puma kits on Thursday.
The Chilean will sign on at Arsenal for four years on a salary of six million euros per season.
Finally, Sport confirm: With the money banked from Alexis Sanchez’s departure – Barcelona will confirm the signing of Luis Suarez from Liverpool.
- Updated: July 8, 2014