Sport: Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal & Luis Suarez move to Barcelona now “hours away”
- July 8, 2014
The rumours have all turned out to be true and “done deals” are imminent, according to Catalan paper Sport.
As we have been told for a few weeks now, once Alexis Sanchez has departed from Barcelona, the Catalans will be bringing in Luis Suarez.
Sport report early on Tuesday evening (with the World Cup semi-final imminent) that Alexis Sanchez will move to Arsenal “in the coming hours” for a fee of 38 million euros.
Arsenal are currently closing the final terms of Alexis Sanchez’s contract with the Chilean World Cup star’s agent Fernando Felicevich in London.
Sanchez is expected to take his Arsenal medical within hours and could be announced very soon.
Realistically Sanchez could be officially presented when the Gunners unveil their new Puma kits on Thursday.
The Chilean will sign on at Arsenal for four years on a salary of six million euros per season.
Finally, Sport confirm: With the money banked from Alexis Sanchez’s departure – Barcelona will confirm the signing of Luis Suarez from Liverpool.
- Instagram photos suggest Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has rekindled his relationship ...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez sends humanitarian aid to his hometown Tocopilla after h...
- Arsenal stars including Alexis & Mesut Ozil post on Instagram after 2-1 win at Cry...
- Alexis Sanchez should be back for Arsenal in 10 days, Jack Wilshere’s injury was ...
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger gives Alexis Sanchez fitness update; In contention for Sunday
- Alexis Sanchez is very happy he’s returned to Arsenal [Instagram]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...