- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
Spoof video! Scouting with Arsene Wenger!
With just a couple of days now left in the summer transfer window, Arsene Wenger is coming in for all sorts of stick.
To remind you, despite having at least 70 million pounds to spend and with plenty of dead wood moved on, Arsenal have made just two free transfers: Yaya Sanogo and Mathieu Flamini.
The Emirates is restless, with the north London derby on Sunday absolutely critical and the Arsenal manager is now frequently the target of videos like the one above.
- Updated: August 31, 2013