- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Spoof! Roy Keane admits to Robbie that he’s going to manage Celtic [Strawberry Alarm Clock, Audio]
- May 30, 2014
Roy Keane is seemingly on the cusp of leaving his role as Ireland number 2 to take the reins at Celtic, after manager Martin O’Neill admitted talks have taken place between Keane and Celtic owner Dermot Desmond.
Irish fans are bracing themselves for the inevitable, and radio station FM 104 have made light of the situation with a quality spoof dialogue on morning show the Strawberry Alarm Clock.
Impressionist extraordinaire Mario Rosenstock impersonates Roy Keane and his Cork accent to a ‘t’, while Robbie Keane is played as an uncouth Dubliner on the other end of the phone.
Keane does all he can to avoid admitting he’s leaving, but then cracks under Robbie’s questioning, using that classic line from A Few Good Men.