- Hartlepool release official statement regarding rumours surrounding Ched Evans
- Cristiano Ronaldo is presented with a new statue in Madeira. Sadly it’s not very good [Pictures]
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo DID shake Michel Platini’s hand [Picture & Video]
- Newcastle v Sunderland [Team Sheets]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez flicked Daniele De Rossi’s balls during 0-0 draw with Roma [GIF]
Spoof! Roy Keane admits to Robbie that he’s going to manage Celtic [Strawberry Alarm Clock, Audio]
Roy Keane is seemingly on the cusp of leaving his role as Ireland number 2 to take the reins at Celtic, after manager Martin O’Neill admitted talks have taken place between Keane and Celtic owner Dermot Desmond.
Irish fans are bracing themselves for the inevitable, and radio station FM 104 have made light of the situation with a quality spoof dialogue on morning show the Strawberry Alarm Clock.
Impressionist extraordinaire Mario Rosenstock impersonates Roy Keane and his Cork accent to a ‘t’, while Robbie Keane is played as an uncouth Dubliner on the other end of the phone.
Keane does all he can to avoid admitting he’s leaving, but then cracks under Robbie’s questioning, using that classic line from A Few Good Men.
- Updated: May 30, 2014