Spoof! Roy Keane admits to Robbie that he’s going to manage Celtic [Strawberry Alarm Clock, Audio]
- May 30, 2014
Roy Keane is seemingly on the cusp of leaving his role as Ireland number 2 to take the reins at Celtic, after manager Martin O’Neill admitted talks have taken place between Keane and Celtic owner Dermot Desmond.
Irish fans are bracing themselves for the inevitable, and radio station FM 104 have made light of the situation with a quality spoof dialogue on morning show the Strawberry Alarm Clock.
Impressionist extraordinaire Mario Rosenstock impersonates Roy Keane and his Cork accent to a ‘t’, while Robbie Keane is played as an uncouth Dubliner on the other end of the phone.
Keane does all he can to avoid admitting he’s leaving, but then cracks under Robbie’s questioning, using that classic line from A Few Good Men.
- Man United legend Roy Keane is suing Paddy Power for a billboard featuring his face [Pi...
- Scotland bag a point at the Republic of Ireland [Official Highlights]
- An Irish journalist asks Ireland’s Alex Pearce if he’d like to “rear ...
- Twitter goes crazy as Andy Townsend returns for one last game on ITV [Best Tweets]
- England fans troll the Irish singing ‘Sepp Blatter, he paid for your ground’...
- Mega International Friendly Odds: 18/1 on Ireland to win, or 9/1 on England!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi