Spoof! Roy Keane admits to Robbie that he’s going to manage Celtic [Strawberry Alarm Clock, Audio]
- May 30, 2014
Roy Keane is seemingly on the cusp of leaving his role as Ireland number 2 to take the reins at Celtic, after manager Martin O’Neill admitted talks have taken place between Keane and Celtic owner Dermot Desmond.
Irish fans are bracing themselves for the inevitable, and radio station FM 104 have made light of the situation with a quality spoof dialogue on morning show the Strawberry Alarm Clock.
Impressionist extraordinaire Mario Rosenstock impersonates Roy Keane and his Cork accent to a ‘t’, while Robbie Keane is played as an uncouth Dubliner on the other end of the phone.
Keane does all he can to avoid admitting he’s leaving, but then cracks under Robbie’s questioning, using that classic line from A Few Good Men.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...