- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
Spoof! Roy Hodgson speaks Italian during presser, tells Italy Forster will play [Video]
England manager Roy Hodsgon is a well-travelled man, having worked in most of Scandinavia, Italy, and even South Africa on his managemenet odyssey.
A comfortable Italian speaker from his time managing Inter Milan , he spoke a bit of the Renaissance language at a recent presser, to the delight of the Italian journos.
Talksport did their classic shtick, taking his words and changing them to their fancy, with the usual funny results.
The spoof below has Hodge spouting all the usual Italian stereotypes, and tricking the Italians by telling them Forster will play in goal.
- Updated: June 13, 2014