Spoof! Roy Hodgson speaks Italian during presser, tells Italy Forster will play [Video]
- June 13, 2014
England manager Roy Hodsgon is a well-travelled man, having worked in most of Scandinavia, Italy, and even South Africa on his managemenet odyssey.
A comfortable Italian speaker from his time managing Inter Milan , he spoke a bit of the Renaissance language at a recent presser, to the delight of the Italian journos.
Talksport did their classic shtick, taking his words and changing them to their fancy, with the usual funny results.
The spoof below has Hodge spouting all the usual Italian stereotypes, and tricking the Italians by telling them Forster will play in goal.
- Jonjo Shelvey calls Wayne Rooney the ‘best English player in England’ (Video)
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...