Spoof! Roy Hodgson speaks Italian during presser, tells Italy Forster will play [Video]
- June 13, 2014
England manager Roy Hodsgon is a well-travelled man, having worked in most of Scandinavia, Italy, and even South Africa on his managemenet odyssey.
A comfortable Italian speaker from his time managing Inter Milan , he spoke a bit of the Renaissance language at a recent presser, to the delight of the Italian journos.
Talksport did their classic shtick, taking his words and changing them to their fancy, with the usual funny results.
The spoof below has Hodge spouting all the usual Italian stereotypes, and tricking the Italians by telling them Forster will play in goal.
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi