Spoof! Roy Hodgson speaks Italian during presser, tells Italy Forster will play [Video]
- June 13, 2014
England manager Roy Hodsgon is a well-travelled man, having worked in most of Scandinavia, Italy, and even South Africa on his managemenet odyssey.
A comfortable Italian speaker from his time managing Inter Milan , he spoke a bit of the Renaissance language at a recent presser, to the delight of the Italian journos.
Talksport did their classic shtick, taking his words and changing them to their fancy, with the usual funny results.
The spoof below has Hodge spouting all the usual Italian stereotypes, and tricking the Italians by telling them Forster will play in goal.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]