- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Spoof: Jose Mourinho gets cocky with the other Premier League managers after Chelsea’s win at Man City
FM104′s Strawberry Alarm Clock are well-known for their fake football interviews, and after Chelsea’s shock 1-0 win away at Manchester City, Jose Mourinho is at the centre of their new spoof video.
Still basking in the glory of winning at the Etihad, the video sees Jose Mourinho hold conversations with Manuel Pellegrini, Arseman Wenger, Brendan Rodgers and David Moyes who are all trying to understand how Chelsea finally ended City’s unbeaten home form.
After rubbing his fellow Premier League managers faced in his win, Mourinho ends the interview with a quality remix of “Happy” by Pharrell.
Listen to Jose Mourinho gets cocky after Chelsea’s big win at City below.
- Updated: February 4, 2014