Spoof “David Moyes relishing chance to ‘be own boss'” BBC Sport page starts doing the rounds
Credit to @BreakfastPercy for this cracker and you can expect plenty more jokes and memes if the rumours of David Moyes imminent sacking as Manchester United manager are true…
Ever since the defeat at Everton on Sunday, we have heard plenty of rumour and conjecture suggesting David Moyes will be fired as Manchester United boss.
Most of the well-connected Manchester-based journalists have already been penning their farewell pieces to Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor.
Moyes surely can’t come back from this…
Watch Live Stream
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Sam Allardyce blames ex-Man United player/agent in first interview since England exit (Video)September 28, 2016
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Marcus Rashford talks about playing with Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Alex Hunter in FIFA 17 (Video)September 28, 2016
- Hilarious video of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s target practice on a friend emergesSeptember 28, 2016