Spoof “David Moyes relishing chance to ‘be own boss'” BBC Sport page starts doing the rounds
Credit to @BreakfastPercy for this cracker and you can expect plenty more jokes and memes if the rumours of David Moyes imminent sacking as Manchester United manager are true…
Ever since the defeat at Everton on Sunday, we have heard plenty of rumour and conjecture suggesting David Moyes will be fired as Manchester United boss.
Most of the well-connected Manchester-based journalists have already been penning their farewell pieces to Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor.
Moyes surely can’t come back from this…
Watch Live Stream
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s curious claim after Man United win over Fenerbahce (video)October 21, 2016
- David Luiz is looking forward to Chelsea v Manchester United (video)October 21, 2016
- Man United fans hail irreplaceable first team star after Fenerbahce win (video)October 21, 2016
- The Pogba-Lingard celebrations after Man United goals v Fenerbahce (video)October 21, 2016