Speechless: Rio Ferdinand, Phil Neville & Neil Lennon lose ability to speak after Iran 0 – Nigeria 0 snorefest [Vine]
- June 16, 2014
We hadn’t witnessed a draw until this game, and you can bet we sure have now, as Iran and Nigeria bored the world to tears with a soporific stalemate.
There are great 0-0 draws, there are bad ones, and then these is Iran – Nigeria: it will take some beating as the worst game of the tournament.
Back in the studio, you had to feel pity for the pundits, as they struggled to even feign any interest in analyzing the game.
In fact, Rio Ferdinand, Phil Neville and Neil Lennon were effectively left speechless, unable to respond to Lineker’s question about the best chance of the game, Rio managing a meek, ‘yep’.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...