Speechless: Rio Ferdinand, Phil Neville & Neil Lennon lose ability to speak after Iran 0 – Nigeria 0 snorefest [Vine]
We hadn’t witnessed a draw until this game, and you can bet we sure have now, as Iran and Nigeria bored the world to tears with a soporific stalemate.
There are great 0-0 draws, there are bad ones, and then these is Iran – Nigeria: it will take some beating as the worst game of the tournament.
Back in the studio, you had to feel pity for the pundits, as they struggled to even feign any interest in analyzing the game.
In fact, Rio Ferdinand, Phil Neville and Neil Lennon were effectively left speechless, unable to respond to Lineker’s question about the best chance of the game, Rio managing a meek, ‘yep’.
Watch Live Stream
- Neil Lennon’s mistress finally tells of ‘knife threat’ after Bolton boss’ failed gag order [Mirror]December 20, 2015
- Neil Lennon on Tony Pulis prank call: ‘Funny but dangerous precedent. And he sounded nothing like me!’ [Video]February 13, 2015
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis prank called by Northern Irishman pretending to be Neil Lennon [Video]February 12, 2015
- Fulham sack Felix Magath, Neil Lennon among early favourites to take over [Mail]September 18, 2014
- Alan Shearer & Rio Ferdinand describe England as ‘laughing stock’ [Quotes & Tweets]September 27, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand got quite worked up during Man United 1 – Man City 2 (Video)September 11, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand lists 5 reasons he is buzzing for Paul Pogba to play for Man United (Video)August 18, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand on Pogba’s price: ‘I’d be worth £70m or £80m in today’s market’ (Video)August 5, 2016