- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
SPARTANS! Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel smacked himself round the face to get pumped for 2nd half v Man City [GIF]
Martin Skrtel is a warrior footballer.
The Slovakian approaches every game like it was last, and took his drive and desire to another level for Liverpool’s potential title-decider against Man City.
The Slovakian was at his zealous best yesterday, scoring the crucial second goal with a classic header.
Coming back out for the 2nd half, Skrtel had a few quiet words to himself to get pumped up, like a warrior preparing for battle with a war-cry, and then smacked himself round the face a couple of times for good measure.
Spartans! What is your profession? AH OOH, AH OOH, AH OOOH!
- Updated: April 14, 2014