Spanish Police receive 120 notifications of robbery in 10 minutes after Real Madrid’s scandalous win at Elche
- September 26, 2013
The Spanish Police – Europe’s most followed and active force on social media – tweeted a hilarious piece of news from their ranks last night.
In the 10 minutes following Real Madrid’s scandalous win at Elche – Pepe engineering a penalty and completely conning the referee – the Spanish police received 120 notifications of robbery!
Obvious hoax reports, the police added a tongue-in-cheek reminder that they will do everything they can to help…
Hemos recibido >120 menciones sobre fútbol en los últimos diez minutos… Recordad, tratamos de ayudaros sobre SEGURIDAD… :-)
— Policía Nacional (@policia) September 25, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...