- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
- Falcao starts! Aston Villa v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
Spanish Police receive 120 notifications of robbery in 10 minutes after Real Madrid’s scandalous win at Elche
The Spanish Police – Europe’s most followed and active force on social media – tweeted a hilarious piece of news from their ranks last night.
In the 10 minutes following Real Madrid’s scandalous win at Elche – Pepe engineering a penalty and completely conning the referee – the Spanish police received 120 notifications of robbery!
Obvious hoax reports, the police added a tongue-in-cheek reminder that they will do everything they can to help…
Hemos recibido >120 menciones sobre fútbol en los últimos diez minutos… Recordad, tratamos de ayudaros sobre SEGURIDAD… :-)
— Policía Nacional (@policia) September 25, 2013
- Updated: September 26, 2013