- Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen injured AGAIN with fresh hamstring problem [Mundo Deportivo]
- David Baddiel on Chelsea 2 – West Brom 0: Diego Costa is AMAZING
- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palace [Pictures]
Spanish Police receive 120 notifications of robbery in 10 minutes after Real Madrid’s scandalous win at Elche
The Spanish Police – Europe’s most followed and active force on social media – tweeted a hilarious piece of news from their ranks last night.
In the 10 minutes following Real Madrid’s scandalous win at Elche – Pepe engineering a penalty and completely conning the referee – the Spanish police received 120 notifications of robbery!
Obvious hoax reports, the police added a tongue-in-cheek reminder that they will do everything they can to help…
Hemos recibido >120 menciones sobre fútbol en los últimos diez minutos… Recordad, tratamos de ayudaros sobre SEGURIDAD… :-)
— Policía Nacional (@policia) September 25, 2013
- Updated: September 26, 2013