Spanish magazine Líbero produce four incredible adverts on women talking to men through the prism of football
- January 21, 2014
Spanish football magazine Líbero have hit a home run with their new advertising campaign.
Under the banner concept of “If they explain it to you with football, you get it”, Líbero have gone about simulating three run-of-the-mill life scenarios between men and women, only the ladies use football concepts to get their message across.
The adverts, which have English translations, and superb and can be enjoyed below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]