- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Spanish magazine Líbero produce four incredible adverts on women talking to men through the prism of football
Spanish football magazine Líbero have hit a home run with their new advertising campaign.
Under the banner concept of “If they explain it to you with football, you get it”, Líbero have gone about simulating three run-of-the-mill life scenarios between men and women, only the ladies use football concepts to get their message across.
The adverts, which have English translations, and superb and can be enjoyed below.
- Updated: January 21, 2014