Spanish 100m sprinter Angel David Rodriguez challenges Cristiano Ronaldo to a race after his run v Atletico
- December 4, 2012
A peticion, reto a CR7 a 100 metros, con o sin clavos, tartan o cesped
— AngelDavid Rodriguez (@ADRpajaro) December 3, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo’s incredible end-to-end run against Atletico Madrid last week has drawn one significant hater.
One of the most talked about incidents during last weekend’s Madrid derby was the sight of Ronaldo sprinting 96 meters in 10 seconds. After seeing the Real number seven pelting across the turf at top speed, chatter begun to spread about whether Ronaldo could be a successful athlete at the top level.
Spain’s current fastest 100m sprinter, Angel David Rodriguez, has since wading into the mix on Twitter by goading Ronaldo into a race “with or without spikes, on tarmac or grass.”
Whether we’ll actually see the race come to fruition remains doubtful, but cappers have since mocked out how a race could play out by putting Ronaldo’s sprint against Atletico into a split-screen against Angel David Rodriguez in action.
Watch the footage below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265202″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi