Spanish 100m sprinter Angel David Rodriguez challenges Cristiano Ronaldo to a race after his run v Atletico
- December 4, 2012
A peticion, reto a CR7 a 100 metros, con o sin clavos, tartan o cesped
— AngelDavid Rodriguez (@ADRpajaro) December 3, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo’s incredible end-to-end run against Atletico Madrid last week has drawn one significant hater.
One of the most talked about incidents during last weekend’s Madrid derby was the sight of Ronaldo sprinting 96 meters in 10 seconds. After seeing the Real number seven pelting across the turf at top speed, chatter begun to spread about whether Ronaldo could be a successful athlete at the top level.
Spain’s current fastest 100m sprinter, Angel David Rodriguez, has since wading into the mix on Twitter by goading Ronaldo into a race “with or without spikes, on tarmac or grass.”
Whether we’ll actually see the race come to fruition remains doubtful, but cappers have since mocked out how a race could play out by putting Ronaldo’s sprint against Atletico into a split-screen against Angel David Rodriguez in action.
Watch the footage below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265202″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...