- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Spain’s plane hit by by lightning bolt on landing in Madrid this morning [Graphic]
Spain’s World Cup nightmare flirted with actual, and not simply sporting tragedy this morning, on arrival back in Madrid.
As La Roja’s plane was landing into Barajas Airport, a lightning bolt struck the aircraft, which thankfully didn’t cause any major turbulence, and they were able to land without problems.
Fair to imagine the Spain contingent are just about ready to forget the whole experience after this shocking scare.
- Updated: June 24, 2014