Spain’s Pedro Rodriguez expresses uncertainty over Barcelona future in Gillette interview
- June 3, 2014
Spain attacker Pedro has admitted that he ‘does not know what will happen’ regarding his club future at Barcelona.
Despite not necessarily having his destiny in his own hands, Pedro knows where he wants to be: “Hopefully I will stay at Barcelona, of course, the club I always wanted to play for.”
Club future aside, Pedro is focused on the World Cup and insists that Spain will be stronger thanks to the new additions in the squad, Atletico Madrid duo Koke and Diego Costa.
He said: “Koke and Diego Costa are players who have a lot of strength, provide mobility, freshness, dynamism and goals in the case of Diego.”
Pedro has played for Barcelona for his entire club career and was promoted to the senior side in 2009 on the back of Barcelona’s treble-winning campaign. He’s just had his most prolific league season, scoring 15 goals as Barcelona finished second to Atletico.
Watch Live Stream
- Too far? Jordi Alba faces backlash for trolling Mateo Kovacic during El ClasicoDecember 6, 2016
- Xavi Hernandez explains why Cristiano Ronaldo probably did nothing wrong over tax scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Liverpool set for a Champions League return at BarcelonaDecember 5, 2016
- Barca legend Xavi talks about Cristiano Ronaldo’s financial problems [Rac1]December 5, 2016
- Chelsea’s November Goal of the Month list is seriously impressive (video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Middlesbrough stars picked in Gazzetta dello Sport’s European XI of the WeekNovember 28, 2016
- Fans love Pedro & Eden Hazard after the Everton demolition (Chelsea Fans Channel Videos)November 6, 2016
- Eden Hazard scored a beauty from Pedro’s stunning backheel v Everton (Official Video)November 5, 2016
- Lallana & Vardy set up England, but Spain salvaged a 2-2 draw (Official Video)November 16, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo jokes about Spain’s mannequin challenge [Instagram]November 16, 2016
- Eric Dier v Ander Herrera: Spurs & Man United fans argue over which team is harder [Tweets]November 16, 2016
- Spain do the mannequin challenge in Wembley dressing room after England game (Video)November 16, 2016