Spain’s opener v Nigeria, scored by Jordi Alba, was a Tiki-Taka masterpiece [all passes]
- June 24, 2013
With Jordi Alba riding three challenges before firing Spain ahead in the third minute of their final Confederations Cup group game, it felt like the Barcelona full back did most of the work.
Indeed, the majority of replays simply showed Alba bursting into the box and the left-footed finish past Vincent Enyeama.
But, if you take a longer look at the goal it was a hugely impressive team move, showcasing the Tiki-Taka football that we have become accustomed to from the World and European champions.
It began with a goal kick from Victor Valdes, continued with some passing at the back before a collection of Barcelona midfielders worked the ball in for Alba.
It deserves a watch from the very beginning. (Via @allas4)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...