Spain’s opener v Nigeria, scored by Jordi Alba, was a Tiki-Taka masterpiece [all passes]
- June 24, 2013
With Jordi Alba riding three challenges before firing Spain ahead in the third minute of their final Confederations Cup group game, it felt like the Barcelona full back did most of the work.
Indeed, the majority of replays simply showed Alba bursting into the box and the left-footed finish past Vincent Enyeama.
But, if you take a longer look at the goal it was a hugely impressive team move, showcasing the Tiki-Taka football that we have become accustomed to from the World and European champions.
It began with a goal kick from Victor Valdes, continued with some passing at the back before a collection of Barcelona midfielders worked the ball in for Alba.
It deserves a watch from the very beginning. (Via @allas4)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]