- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
- Victor Valdes has stopped training with Manchester United and won’t be joining the club
- Crazy Odds! Back Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez to score anytime v West Brom at 6/1
- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
Spain’s David De Gea (Manchester United) ruled out of World Cup group stage with hip injury [MARCA]
In case Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque was contemplating taking Iker Casillas out of the firing line, that choice has now been ruled out, with number 2 keeper De Gea suffering a hip injury in training, MARCA report.
The injury means the Manchester United keeper will miss the rest of the group stage – the games against Chile and Australia, but will be back for a hypothetical last 16 encounter, should Spain make it.
With Pepe Reina as back-up 3rd choice keeper, there’s no goalkeeping crisis in any case.
- Updated: June 15, 2014