- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
- Neymar feels like he’s in the best form of his Barcelona career [Video]
- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
Spain’s Andres Iniesta features in Powerade’s brilliant World Cup 2014 Advert
World Cup fever is hotting up, and the adverts and promos are coming thick and fast.
Isotonic sports drink Powerade managed to get Spain’s Andres Iniesta on board for their slick World Cup ad, showing the Barcelona midfielder in the heat of the action, which is then juxtaposed with street and suburban football, under the slogan, ‘There’s Power in Every Game’.
- Updated: April 3, 2014