Spain’s Andres Iniesta features in Powerade’s brilliant World Cup 2014 Advert
- April 3, 2014
World Cup fever is hotting up, and the adverts and promos are coming thick and fast.
Isotonic sports drink Powerade managed to get Spain’s Andres Iniesta on board for their slick World Cup ad, showing the Barcelona midfielder in the heat of the action, which is then juxtaposed with street and suburban football, under the slogan, ‘There’s Power in Every Game’.
- Barcelona fan Kobe Bryant meets his heroes in California; Swaps shirts with Andres Inie...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Andres Iniesta: Barcelona played 10 out of 10 v Juventus [video]
- Watch Xavi & Iniesta go up to lift the Copa del Rey trophy [video]
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta given standing ovation by the Atletico Madrid fans [Of...
- Luis Suarez doubles Barcelona’s lead v Cordoba from an Iniesta asssit [Videos]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi