Spain’s Andres Iniesta features in Powerade’s brilliant World Cup 2014 Advert
- April 3, 2014
World Cup fever is hotting up, and the adverts and promos are coming thick and fast.
Isotonic sports drink Powerade managed to get Spain’s Andres Iniesta on board for their slick World Cup ad, showing the Barcelona midfielder in the heat of the action, which is then juxtaposed with street and suburban football, under the slogan, ‘There’s Power in Every Game’.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...