Spain unveiled their brand new Adidas 2014 World Cup kits [Pictures]
- November 13, 2013
The Spanish national team, looking a little bit like a school choir, have taken the stage to model the new Roja kit for the 2014 World Cup on Wednesday.
The all-red Adidas kit with yellow trim has a classic, Bayern Munich feel to it, while the Spanish goalies will be decked out in light blue strips.
A collection of photos of Spain’s new 2014 World Cup kits are below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...