Spain unveiled their brand new Adidas 2014 World Cup kits [Pictures]
- November 13, 2013
The Spanish national team, looking a little bit like a school choir, have taken the stage to model the new Roja kit for the 2014 World Cup on Wednesday.
The all-red Adidas kit with yellow trim has a classic, Bayern Munich feel to it, while the Spanish goalies will be decked out in light blue strips.
A collection of photos of Spain’s new 2014 World Cup kits are below.
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Diego Costa & Juan Mata recalled to Spain squad
- Nuts: Spain’s Dani Ceballos pulled off a tremendous nutmeg v Russia in the Euro U...
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Isco sets up Jordi Alba for volley with lovely scooped pass at Spain training [Video]
- Gerard Pique’s epic response to being whistled by Spain’s Real Madrid-suppo...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...