- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Huge Police presence needed to keep Newcastle and Sunderland fans apart before derby [Video]
Spain unveiled their brand new Adidas 2014 World Cup kits [Pictures]
The Spanish national team, looking a little bit like a school choir, have taken the stage to model the new Roja kit for the 2014 World Cup on Wednesday.
The all-red Adidas kit with yellow trim has a classic, Bayern Munich feel to it, while the Spanish goalies will be decked out in light blue strips.
A collection of photos of Spain’s new 2014 World Cup kits are below.
- Updated: November 13, 2013