Spain unveiled their brand new Adidas 2014 World Cup kits [Pictures]
- November 13, 2013
The Spanish national team, looking a little bit like a school choir, have taken the stage to model the new Roja kit for the 2014 World Cup on Wednesday.
The all-red Adidas kit with yellow trim has a classic, Bayern Munich feel to it, while the Spanish goalies will be decked out in light blue strips.
A collection of photos of Spain’s new 2014 World Cup kits are below.
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Isco sets up Jordi Alba for volley with lovely scooped pass at Spain training [Video]
- Gerard Pique’s epic response to being whistled by Spain’s Real Madrid-suppo...
- Keylor Navas pulls off two brilliant saves v Spain’s Sergio Ramos [Video]
- WTF: Spain official jokingly manhandles Iker Casillas on the bench [Video]
- 2-1: Cesc Fabregas scores for Spain v Costa Rica [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi