- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Southampton’s World Cup hopeful Jay Rodriguez suffers freak knee injury v Manchester City [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Jay Rodriguez’s World Cup hopes may be in the balance after suffering this freak knee injury against Man City today.
In the 23rd minute, the Southampton striker fell and landed very awkwardly, twisting his knee as he hit the ground.
Rodriguez was stretchered off, and though no diagnosis can be made yet, it certainly doesn’t look good for the World Cup hopeful.
Watch the Vine of his freak injury on the clip below.