- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
Southampton’s World Cup hopeful Jay Rodriguez suffers freak knee injury v Manchester City [Vine]
Jay Rodriguez’s World Cup hopes may be in the balance after suffering this freak knee injury against Man City today.
In the 23rd minute, the Southampton striker fell and landed very awkwardly, twisting his knee as he hit the ground.
Rodriguez was stretchered off, and though no diagnosis can be made yet, it certainly doesn’t look good for the World Cup hopeful.
Watch the Vine of his freak injury on the clip below.
- Updated: April 5, 2014