Southampton’s World Cup hopeful Jay Rodriguez suffers freak knee injury v Manchester City [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Jay Rodriguez’s World Cup hopes may be in the balance after suffering this freak knee injury against Man City today.
In the 23rd minute, the Southampton striker fell and landed very awkwardly, twisting his knee as he hit the ground.
Rodriguez was stretchered off, and though no diagnosis can be made yet, it certainly doesn’t look good for the World Cup hopeful.
Watch the Vine of his freak injury on the clip below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...