Southampton’s World Cup hopeful Jay Rodriguez suffers freak knee injury v Manchester City [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Jay Rodriguez’s World Cup hopes may be in the balance after suffering this freak knee injury against Man City today.
In the 23rd minute, the Southampton striker fell and landed very awkwardly, twisting his knee as he hit the ground.
Rodriguez was stretchered off, and though no diagnosis can be made yet, it certainly doesn’t look good for the World Cup hopeful.
Watch the Vine of his freak injury on the clip below.
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- The best Tweets as Liverpool sign Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton
- Spurs are confident of signing Toby Alderweireld ahead of Southampton [London Evening S...
- Man United’s pursuit of Southampton’s Morgan Schneiderlin hits the rocks af...
- Ronald Koeman says Man United are yet to make a serious bid for Morgan Schneiderlin [Vi...
- Sky suspend betting on Morgan Schneiderlin joining Man United from Southampton
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi