Southampton’s World Cup hopeful Jay Rodriguez suffers freak knee injury v Manchester City [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Jay Rodriguez’s World Cup hopes may be in the balance after suffering this freak knee injury against Man City today.
In the 23rd minute, the Southampton striker fell and landed very awkwardly, twisting his knee as he hit the ground.
Rodriguez was stretchered off, and though no diagnosis can be made yet, it certainly doesn’t look good for the World Cup hopeful.
Watch the Vine of his freak injury on the clip below.
- Super Sunday!!! 6/1 Man United to beat Swansea
- FC Midtjylland 1 – Southampton 0: Saints crash out the Europa League (Official Hi...
- Tottenham weigh up Asier Illarramendi against Southampton’s Victor Wanyama [Guard...
- Arsenal one of 4 PL clubs interested in departing Real Madrid midfielder Lucas Silva [AS]
- Arsenal & Spurs fans debate the merits of Victor Wanyama on Twitter [Best Tweets]
- Tottenham target Victor Wanyama tells Southampton that he wants to leave [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...