Southampton reject Man United’s £27m bid for Luke Shaw [Guardian]
- May 12, 2014
On Sunday night it emerged that Manchester United had submitted a £27m bid for Southampton left back Luke Shaw.
On Monday 18 year old Luke Shaw was picked by Roy Hodgson in his World Cup squad, beating Ashley Cole to a seat on the plane.
Luke Shaw’s crazy 24 hours continued, as the Guardian confirmed that Southampton had rejected the huge bid from Manchester United.
With Vidic and Ferdinand leaving in the middle, will Man United lodge a second bid for the highly rated left back?
- Man Utd target Sergio Ramos tells Spanish media he isn’t negotiating with anyone ...
- Fenerbahce confirm Nani medical tomorrow ahead of transfer from Manchester United
- Manchester United’s Robin van Persie agrees personal terms with Fenerbahçe [Guard...
- Man United prepare new Schneiderlin bid in hope of having him for pre-season tour
- Manchester United Superfan Ray explains why he thinks his club is biggest in the world ...
- Atletico Madrid close in on Manchester United target Nicolas Gaitan [Record]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi