Southampton on the verge of completing £10m deal for Celtic goalkeeper Fraser Forster
- August 9, 2014
Southampton are on the verge of completing a £10 million deal to sign Celtic goalkeeper Fraser Forster.
In one of the day’s biggest stories, various sources report that the giant goalie is set to sign a four-year-contract at Saint Mary’s.
Forster has impressed for Celtic in the last few seasons and benefited immensely from the Bhoys’ successes in Europe, catching the eye of top clubs as well as those involved in the national team set-up.
It will be the second successive summer that Southampton have purchased one of the club’s star players, having bought Victor Wanyama last year for £12.5m.
- Celtic are trying to sign Real Madrid teenager Martin Ødegaard on loan for the 2015-16 ...
- Celtic & Barcelona legend Henrik Larsson has still got it [video]
- Celtic’s John Guidetti in trouble for singing ‘offensive’ anti-Ranger...
- Leaked: Brand new pictures of the 2014-15 New Balance Celtic home kit
- Mackay-Steven & van Dijk scored cracking goals for Celtic at Dundee [videos]
- Celtic’s Leigh Griffiths caught stuffing his face with a tea cake on bench during...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi