Southampton boss Ronald Koeman aims to sign Feyenord’s Graziano Pelle & Twente’s Dusan Tadic [Telegraph]
- June 30, 2014
New Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is looking to do a spot of shopping back in his native Holland, according to The Telegraph.
The broadsheet claim that Koeman is looking to bring in Graziano Pelle from Feyenord – the club where Koeman managed for the previous seasons before venturing into the Premier League this summer.
Italian striker Pelle has a brilliant goals record in the Eredivisie, with 50 g0als from 57 league appearance for Feyernord – but then the Dutch league has some notoriety for propping up strikers until they move to a tougher league (Alfonso Alves, Kezman…).
Valued at around £8 million, Pelle could be worth a try on; his physique and size could be conducive attributes in the Premier League.
With Southampton expecting a bid from Spurs for Jay Rodriguez, Koeman would be looking for Pelle as an able replacement front man.
The second signing the Telegraph claim Koeman is looking to make is Dusan Tadic, a Serbian midfielder valued at £10 million.
- PSV v Feyenoord: Watch a Live Stream
- Awesome: Ex Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt tells his kids he’s returning to Feyenoord (...
- Feyenoord defender celebrates like he scored a goal after making goalline clearance (Vi...
- Two photographers had a fight after Dirk Kuyt scored on his Feyenoord debut v Utrecht (...
- Feyenoord v FC Utrecht
- Southampton star Graziano Pelle gave a disabled Feyenoord fan his shirt (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...