- Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford scores classy equaliser for Middlesbrough at Wigan
- Incredible goalkeeper throw assist from Iran! Alireza Beiranvand (Naft Tehran) v Tractor Sazi [Video]
- Steward took ‘Wenger Out’ poster out an Arsenal fan’s hands at the Man United game [Pictures]
- RISK FREE: Back Southampton to beat Aston Villa at 5/1 + money back if you lose!!!!
- Awesome scissors kick Golazo! Yann Kermorgant for Bournemouth v Ipswich
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman aims to sign Feyenord’s Graziano Pelle & Twente’s Dusan Tadic [Telegraph]
New Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is looking to do a spot of shopping back in his native Holland, according to The Telegraph.
The broadsheet claim that Koeman is looking to bring in Graziano Pelle from Feyenord – the club where Koeman managed for the previous seasons before venturing into the Premier League this summer.
Italian striker Pelle has a brilliant goals record in the Eredivisie, with 50 g0als from 57 league appearance for Feyernord – but then the Dutch league has some notoriety for propping up strikers until they move to a tougher league (Alfonso Alves, Kezman…).
Valued at around £8 million, Pelle could be worth a try on; his physique and size could be conducive attributes in the Premier League.
With Southampton expecting a bid from Spurs for Jay Rodriguez, Koeman would be looking for Pelle as an able replacement front man.
The second signing the Telegraph claim Koeman is looking to make is Dusan Tadic, a Serbian midfielder valued at £10 million.
- Updated: June 30, 2014