Southampton boss Ronald Koeman aims to sign Feyenord’s Graziano Pelle & Twente’s Dusan Tadic [Telegraph]
New Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is looking to do a spot of shopping back in his native Holland, according to The Telegraph.
The broadsheet claim that Koeman is looking to bring in Graziano Pelle from Feyenord – the club where Koeman managed for the previous seasons before venturing into the Premier League this summer.
Italian striker Pelle has a brilliant goals record in the Eredivisie, with 50 g0als from 57 league appearance for Feyernord – but then the Dutch league has some notoriety for propping up strikers until they move to a tougher league (Alfonso Alves, Kezman…).
Valued at around £8 million, Pelle could be worth a try on; his physique and size could be conducive attributes in the Premier League.
With Southampton expecting a bid from Spurs for Jay Rodriguez, Koeman would be looking for Pelle as an able replacement front man.
The second signing the Telegraph claim Koeman is looking to make is Dusan Tadic, a Serbian midfielder valued at £10 million.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex-Liverpool man Dirk Kuyt wins the Eredivisie Player of the Year (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Feyenoord’s Eljero Elia gets a terrible tattoo full of mistakes [Instagram]May 4th, 2016
- Set to join Man United, Tahith Chong starred for Feyenoord U17 this week (Video)April 14th, 2016
- Dutch couple name their baby ‘Feye Noord’March 29th, 2016
- Kelvin Davis’ son scores a super penalty v his dad, Saints hero Matt Le Tissier missed a sp...May 18th, 2016
- FPL GW38: Arsenal & Southampton to finish strong, Harry Kane & Jamie Vardy’s scor...May 13th, 2016
- BBC team of the week: 3 Southampton stars, 2 Black Cats, two Foxes & a Man United defenderMay 9th, 2016
- Ryan Bertrand celebrates Southampton win at Spurs with Instagram videoMay 8th, 2016