Southampton boss Ronald Koeman aims to sign Feyenord’s Graziano Pelle & Twente’s Dusan Tadic [Telegraph]
- June 30, 2014
New Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is looking to do a spot of shopping back in his native Holland, according to The Telegraph.
The broadsheet claim that Koeman is looking to bring in Graziano Pelle from Feyenord – the club where Koeman managed for the previous seasons before venturing into the Premier League this summer.
Italian striker Pelle has a brilliant goals record in the Eredivisie, with 50 g0als from 57 league appearance for Feyernord – but then the Dutch league has some notoriety for propping up strikers until they move to a tougher league (Alfonso Alves, Kezman…).
Valued at around £8 million, Pelle could be worth a try on; his physique and size could be conducive attributes in the Premier League.
With Southampton expecting a bid from Spurs for Jay Rodriguez, Koeman would be looking for Pelle as an able replacement front man.
The second signing the Telegraph claim Koeman is looking to make is Dusan Tadic, a Serbian midfielder valued at £10 million.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]