Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino brilliantly controlled the ball on his chest & knee v Stoke [Video]
As a former Argentinian international, capped 20 times for his country, it should come as no surprise that Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino is pretty handy with a football.
The Saints gaffer showed an exquisite touch on the sidelines against Stoke on Saturday when the 41-year-old executed an awesome chest trap to kill a miscued hoof dead.
Not only did Pochettino show off his chest control, but the Southampton supremo finished his skills show by keeping the ball up on his knee before finally catching it.
Watch the tekkers from Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino below.
Watch Live Stream
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27th, 2016
- Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen lays into Tottenham boss Mauricio PochettinoMay 17th, 2016
- ‘They didn’t care’: Pochettino scathing in criticism of his Spurs players after...May 15th, 2016
- Pochettino says Spurs players’ families will ‘suffer’ after 5-1 defeat at Newca...May 15th, 2016
- Kelvin Davis’ son scores a super penalty v his dad, Saints hero Matt Le Tissier missed a sp...May 18th, 2016
- FPL GW38: Arsenal & Southampton to finish strong, Harry Kane & Jamie Vardy’s scor...May 13th, 2016
- BBC team of the week: 3 Southampton stars, 2 Black Cats, two Foxes & a Man United defenderMay 9th, 2016
- Ryan Bertrand celebrates Southampton win at Spurs with Instagram videoMay 8th, 2016