- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
South Koreans pelted with sweets on Seoul return
South Korea endured a pretty woeful World Cup.
They finished bottom of Group H, bagging just one point having been soundly beaten by both Algeria and Belgium.
It was a far cry from reaching the 2002 World Cup semi-final on home soil.
So, as the video illustrates above, one South Korea fan was not happy and threw sweets at the players when they arrived back home.
In the South Korea the term “eat Taffy” is seen as an insult…
England did well to slink back into the country with barely anyone noticing!
- Updated: June 30, 2014