South Koreans pelted with sweets on Seoul return
- June 30, 2014
South Korea endured a pretty woeful World Cup.
They finished bottom of Group H, bagging just one point having been soundly beaten by both Algeria and Belgium.
It was a far cry from reaching the 2002 World Cup semi-final on home soil.
So, as the video illustrates above, one South Korea fan was not happy and threw sweets at the players when they arrived back home.
In the South Korea the term “eat Taffy” is seen as an insult…
England did well to slink back into the country with barely anyone noticing!
- South Korea’s women captain Park Eun-seon is accused of being a man [Mundo Deport...
- South Korea 1 – Costa Rica 3: Borges bags a brace [Highlights]
- Scenes! South beat North Korea in Asian Games final thanks to 120th minute winner [Video]
- Barcelona’s Seung-Woo Lee scored & bagged 4 fantastic assists in 7-1 South K...
- CHEAT! South Korea’s mascot feigned injury in the friendly v Uruguay [GIF]
- South Korea 0 – Uruguay 1: Gimenez gets a late winner [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...