South Koreans pelted with sweets on Seoul return
- June 30, 2014
South Korea endured a pretty woeful World Cup.
They finished bottom of Group H, bagging just one point having been soundly beaten by both Algeria and Belgium.
It was a far cry from reaching the 2002 World Cup semi-final on home soil.
So, as the video illustrates above, one South Korea fan was not happy and threw sweets at the players when they arrived back home.
In the South Korea the term “eat Taffy” is seen as an insult…
England did well to slink back into the country with barely anyone noticing!
- South Korea’s women captain Park Eun-seon is accused of being a man [Mundo Deport...
- South Korea 1 – Costa Rica 3: Borges bags a brace [Highlights]
- Scenes! South beat North Korea in Asian Games final thanks to 120th minute winner [Video]
- Barcelona’s Seung-Woo Lee scored & bagged 4 fantastic assists in 7-1 South K...
- CHEAT! South Korea’s mascot feigned injury in the friendly v Uruguay [GIF]
- South Korea 0 – Uruguay 1: Gimenez gets a late winner [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi