South Korean Koo Ja Cheol (Augsburg) scores wonder goal v Stuttgart, predictably celebrates Gangnam Syle
- November 29, 2012
Koo Ja Cheol claimed his second goal of the Bundesliga season with a quality run and stunning strike to briefly equalise for Augsburg in their 2-1 defeat at Stuttgart on Wednesday night.
It was an excellent goal from the 23-year-old midfielder and his third in two games for Augsburg.
Somewhat predictably, considering all the other Gangnam Style celebrations we have see of late, Koo Ja Cheol does pull out the famous moves made famous by Psy during his celebration.
Cue tired groans from the South Korean commentators!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...