South Korean Koo Ja Cheol (Augsburg) scores wonder goal v Stuttgart, predictably celebrates Gangnam Syle
- November 29, 2012
Koo Ja Cheol claimed his second goal of the Bundesliga season with a quality run and stunning strike to briefly equalise for Augsburg in their 2-1 defeat at Stuttgart on Wednesday night.
It was an excellent goal from the 23-year-old midfielder and his third in two games for Augsburg.
Somewhat predictably, considering all the other Gangnam Style celebrations we have see of late, Koo Ja Cheol does pull out the famous moves made famous by Psy during his celebration.
Cue tired groans from the South Korean commentators!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi