South Korean designer produces some pretty disturbing Manchester United fan art, ft Rooney & Fellaini
- February 13, 2014
Some truly odd and disturbing fan art has been created by South Korean designer Sakiroo Choi.
David De Gea, Marouane Fellaini, Nemanja Vidic, Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez all feature, with particularly long muscular arms and angular facial features.
Fellaini in particular looks bizarre and seems to only have been chosen for his fro, and has been given a pink nose for some reason.
They do look pretty intense and ready for battle though, unlike their real-life versions.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...