South Korean designer produces some pretty disturbing Manchester United fan art, ft Rooney & Fellaini
- February 13, 2014
Some truly odd and disturbing fan art has been created by South Korean designer Sakiroo Choi.
David De Gea, Marouane Fellaini, Nemanja Vidic, Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez all feature, with particularly long muscular arms and angular facial features.
Fellaini in particular looks bizarre and seems to only have been chosen for his fro, and has been given a pink nose for some reason.
They do look pretty intense and ready for battle though, unlike their real-life versions.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi