- Santa beard! Neymar scores classy goal in charity match before celebrating like a cockroach [Video]
- Louis van Gaal handed presents out to the crowd before Man United played Newcastle [Pictures]
- Arsenal fan praises Tomas Rosicky and calls Alexis Sanchez ‘unreal’ [Video]
- Jorge Mendes: ‘Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest ever, there’s such a gulf between him and 2nd best’ [Globo]
- Harry Redknapp post-Arsenal: ‘It was a clear penalty from Gibbs on Bobby Zamora’ [Video]
Some prankster (probably a Spurs fan) has made Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere a personalised wheelchair [Picture]
The news that Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has broken a bone in his foot has sent Gunners fans into a tailspin.
Wilshere received “a crack to a small bone in Jack’s left foot – the navicular” during England’s 1-0 win over Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday night, and the prognosis is that the Gunners midfielder will now be out for at least six weeks.
Whilst Arsenal fans come to turns with another high profile injury, some unknown prankster has gone about turning Wilshere’s setback into a joke.
Overnight a picture has begun to do the rounds of a personalised wheelchair for Jack Wilshere. We can only assume the wheelchair was the handywork of a Tottenham fan.
Arsenal face Everton in the FA Cup on Saturday, followed by trips to Bayern Munich in the Champions League and then to Tottenham in the Premier League for the North London Derby.
- Updated: March 7, 2014