Some prankster (probably a Spurs fan) has made Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere a personalised wheelchair [Picture]
- March 7, 2014
The news that Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has broken a bone in his foot has sent Gunners fans into a tailspin.
Wilshere received “a crack to a small bone in Jack’s left foot – the navicular” during England’s 1-0 win over Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday night, and the prognosis is that the Gunners midfielder will now be out for at least six weeks.
Whilst Arsenal fans come to turns with another high profile injury, some unknown prankster has gone about turning Wilshere’s setback into a joke.
Overnight a picture has begun to do the rounds of a personalised wheelchair for Jack Wilshere. We can only assume the wheelchair was the handywork of a Tottenham fan.
Arsenal face Everton in the FA Cup on Saturday, followed by trips to Bayern Munich in the Champions League and then to Tottenham in the Premier League for the North London Derby.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi