Some prankster (probably a Spurs fan) has made Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere a personalised wheelchair [Picture]
- March 7, 2014
The news that Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has broken a bone in his foot has sent Gunners fans into a tailspin.
Wilshere received “a crack to a small bone in Jack’s left foot – the navicular” during England’s 1-0 win over Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday night, and the prognosis is that the Gunners midfielder will now be out for at least six weeks.
Whilst Arsenal fans come to turns with another high profile injury, some unknown prankster has gone about turning Wilshere’s setback into a joke.
Overnight a picture has begun to do the rounds of a personalised wheelchair for Jack Wilshere. We can only assume the wheelchair was the handywork of a Tottenham fan.
Arsenal face Everton in the FA Cup on Saturday, followed by trips to Bayern Munich in the Champions League and then to Tottenham in the Premier League for the North London Derby.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...