- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Some prankster (probably a Spurs fan) has made Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere a personalised wheelchair [Picture]
- Updated: March 7, 2014
The news that Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has broken a bone in his foot has sent Gunners fans into a tailspin.
Wilshere received “a crack to a small bone in Jack’s left foot – the navicular” during England’s 1-0 win over Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday night, and the prognosis is that the Gunners midfielder will now be out for at least six weeks.
Whilst Arsenal fans come to turns with another high profile injury, some unknown prankster has gone about turning Wilshere’s setback into a joke.
Overnight a picture has begun to do the rounds of a personalised wheelchair for Jack Wilshere. We can only assume the wheelchair was the handywork of a Tottenham fan.
Arsenal face Everton in the FA Cup on Saturday, followed by trips to Bayern Munich in the Champions League and then to Tottenham in the Premier League for the North London Derby.