- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
- Fergie: ‘Man United’s Michael Carrick is best centre midfielder in the Premier League’ [Video]
- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
- Manchester City stars (Aguero, Nasri) play FIFA 15, Yaya Toure refuses to pick United! [Video]
- Roma want to take Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski on loan to cover for Gervinho’s AFCON absence [Gazzetta]
Sociedad’s Haris Seferovic shuts his Twitter account after posting a picture with an attractive girl after Barcelona loss
The Twitter handle @Sefe_8 no longer exists.
Spanish news agency El Mundo Deportivo are reporting that Real Sociedad striker Haris Seferovic has closed his Twitter account after he came under a torrent of abuse for posting a photo following his side’s 4-1 defeat at Barcelona on Tuesday night.
The 21-year-old Swiss attacker, who wasn’t even born the last time Sociedad won a match at the Nou Camp back in 1991, came under fire after he posted a picture with an attractive girl his side’s heavy loss.
Many of the club’s supporters were angry at their centre-forward’s behavour after the such a poor performance.
The picture which provoked Haris Seferovic to shut his Twitter account can be seen below.
- Updated: September 25, 2013