Royston Drenthe invited Reading fans to his house on Sunday for a FIFA tournament [Instagram]
This is a brilliant story.
Former Real Madrid and Dutch international Royston Drenthe, now at Reading, has hit the headlines on Monday after he held a FIFA tournament at his house for a handful of lucky Royals fans.
Drenthe posted the offer for fans to come over to his place to play the massively popular console game on his Instagram account.
The 27-year-old Dutchman then added a series of photographs and videos onto the social to reveal just how the competition played out.
See how Royston Drenthe invited Reading fans to his house on Sunday for a FIFA tournament below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Cardiff v Reading: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Watch Toronto police presser accusing Chelsea’s Lucas Piazon of sexually assaulting a sleep...
- Chelsea loanee Lucas Piazon finished a glorious Reading move with cool finish (Official Video)
- Reading’s Nick Blackman hit a stunner in a 1-1 draw at Rotherham (Official Video)
- Ex-Real Madrid & Everton man Royston Drenthe smokes shisha while getting his hair cut [Video]
- Former Real Madrid & Everton winger Royston Drenthe scores awesome free-kick [vine]
- Royston Drenthe scores quality solo goal for Sheffield Wednesday at Charlton
- Royston Drenthe invited Reading fans to his house on Sunday for a FIFA tournament [Instagram]