Liverpool footy fan shows off her new “Suarez was here” T-shirt, complete with bite marks
Whoever makes these shirts could be about to scoop a lot of money!
A picture is going viral of social networks on Monday showing what one female football fan wore to a Liverpool pre-season match in the United States.
The fan wore an eye-catching t-shirt that poked fun at former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, who was sold to Barcelona this summer after he bit Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.
The t-shirt made light of that biting incident in a stylish and comedy way.
See the wonderful t-shirt below.
- Leo Messi sends cryptic message to the Spanish Tax Man on Instagram
- Ronaldo romps and Messi watch complaints feature in new book of Barcelona anecdotes
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi will be tried in Spain for tax fraud, could spend 22 months...
- Man United & Barcelona send scouts to watch one of the hottest stars in Belgium [H...
- Kenny Dalglish tells Liverpool fans to ‘fasten their seatbelts’ for the Jur...
- The Twitter response to Jurgen Klopp’s appointment was record-breaking (Graphic)
- Jurgen Klopp arrives in Liverpool in Matze Knop’s wonderfully eccentric skit (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)
- Luis Suarez bags a brace as Barcelona beat Las Palmas 2-1 (official video)