D’oh! Liverpool fan quits Twitter for contradictory tweets after ‘friendly’ defeat to Man United
It appears that Manchester United fans have managed to get one Liverpool supporter to shut down his Twitter account following the International Champions Cup final.
Two tweets are being passed around Red Devils supporters on Tuesday after their side’s 3-1 win over Liverpool in Miami.
The tweets were sourced from Liverpool fan @FinlayLFC, who has since deleted his account on the social network.
The screengrab spotted the comical irony in how the Reds supporter tried to downplay the loss to Man United, having earlier tweeted just how important the match supposedly was.
Read the comedy tweets above.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Memphis Depay admits he’s struggling with the physical side of the Premier League...
- David Beckham backs Man United striker Wayne Rooney to prove critics wrong
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin scores a cracking volley at France training (video)
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata plays FIFA 16 v Spencer FC (video)