Cesc Fabregas sung the Macarena at his Chelsea initiation, Eva Carneiro assisted [Instagram]
Footage has leaked out onto Instagram on Wednesday of Cesc Fabregas’ Chelsea initiation ceremony.
As is well known, Chelsea have long held the tradition that all new signings have to stand up in front of the whole first team squad and sing.
Former Barcelona man Cesc has now completed his duties during the club’s pre-season tour, and Fabregas chose to perform the Macarena for his teammates.
Not only did Cesc sing the tune, but he also pulled off the associated dance moves, while Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro assisted on the side.
Watch the terrific video below.
- Cesc Fabregas leaves classy gift outside the Embassy of France in tribute to Paris victims (Video)
- Cesc Fabregas says Chelsea have had no luck this season in Marca interview
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas speaks about hearing of the Paris attacks after the Spain-England g...
- Cesc Fabregas repeats denial that he was the Chelsea rat, acknowledges Diego Costa criticism [COPE]
- Diego Costa’s time up at Chelsea? Blues consider moves for Robin van Persie & a Spurs ...
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Incredible Champions League statistic about Chelsea free-kick specialist Willian