So sad! Lots of people were angry that Gabby Logan presented Match of the Day last night [Tweets]
- December 29, 2013
Since we are nearly in 2014 this is quite shocking!
An amazing amount of people on Twitter expressed outrage on Saturday night as Gabby Logan was presenting Match of the Day instead of Gary Lineker.
Presumably, the former England striker was having a night off during the busy English football Christmas period.
And, Logan is a very accomplished presenter who has made her way up the BBC chain thanks to hard work and dedication.
Gawp and wonder at the Tweets below, first couple explains the context…
Fancy getting pissed off with football fans? Have a read of the archaic views @Ohpebbles is retweeting.
— Les Rosbifs (@LesRosbifs) December 28, 2013
— Gabriele Marcotti (@Marcotti) December 28, 2013
Not sure about this bird on MOTD
— Scully. (@owenscully9) December 28, 2013
Why is a woman running motd….
— maciek (@maciek_B98) December 28, 2013
Mate Mate Mate. Why is the woman the main presenter on motd sorry?
— Big Homie Reubs (@ReubsOfficial) December 28, 2013
Why is a woman talking on MOTD
— Karlo (@PriinceJuan) December 28, 2013
How the fuck can i watch MOTD when there is a woman analyzing a mans game?
— Lewis Hookway (@LewisHookway1) December 28, 2013
— Rajan Tanda (@RajanTanda7) December 28, 2013
Nah don't feel right having a woman on motd
— Rosie Milic (@rosiemilic) December 28, 2013
This woman on motd ain't gt a clue where's Gary lineaker!
— Alex (@alexoneill_16) December 28, 2013
Its a big IF but IF your going to put a woman on MOTD atleast put a fuckin fit one on.. Not one that looks like thhe eagle from stuart littl
— richard benjamin (@rickstaTw88) December 28, 2013
— Liv Havelot (@livhav_) December 28, 2013
— Sir Lego of Westeros (@LegoDaddy) December 28, 2013
arrived home to find a woman presenting match of the day. *click*. goodnight. #motd
— wilma (@marcwillmore) December 28, 2013
Why is there a woman on MOTD,she doesn't belong there
— ©onno® (@connorrrrwilson) December 28, 2013
I'm all for equality but this woman doesn't look like she belongs on MOTD
— Juan the Sidekick (@bkpstar) December 28, 2013
Match of the day is shit with this woman doing it #MOTD
— Dan. (@danpritchyt) December 28, 2013
Women on SSN I can live with, but a woman presenting MOTD? Hold on a second while I go an head butt me tele
— Dino Koumas (@DinoKoumas) December 28, 2013
Am I watching a cooking show or MOTD?! Who is this woman?
— OG (@JackOJOG) December 28, 2013
Why is there a woman presenting a football show? :s #motd
— H (@Hassan241) December 28, 2013
This woman doing #MOTD should be in the kitchen, wtf does she know about football?
— luke (@LukeMcCarthy96) December 28, 2013
Love hosting MoTD when GL has a day off. And through twitter I have learnt tonight that I AM A WOMAN! Rushing home to tell my husband.
— Gabby Logan (@Gabby_Logan) December 29, 2013
- Arsenal fans cannot believe the Charlie Adam chokehold on Alexis Sanchez wasn’t o...
- Arsene Wenger got rather tetchy in interview post Arsenal 2 – Hull 2!!
- 55-year-old Dave Beasant named in Stevenage squad for League Two match
- Phil Neville leaves Man United’s coaching staff to become Match of the Day pundit...
- Alan Hansen’s attributes: A compilation video of the MOTD pundit’s most hea...
- Seedorf, Henry & Ferdinand analyse Holland 3 – Australia 2
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi