So Neymar can take penalties! Scores winner in shoot-out as Brazil beat Argentina in SuperClassico
- November 22, 2012
Just a week ago the entire planet (or so it seemed) was pointing and laughing at Neymar for producing one of the worst penalties ever taken in Brazil’s friendly draw with Colombia.
Redemption can often come pretty quickly in football and even more so in South America where there always seems to be some sort of international match to be played.
Brazil won the SuperClassico against Argentina on Wednesday night on a penalty shoot-out after losing their second leg clash with their great rivals 2-1.
The match only featured players from Brazil and Argentina’s domestic leagues and had been postponed after floodlight failure the first time this second leg had been staged.
This time Neymar was presented with the opportunity to win the tie for Brazil in the shoot-out and duly slotted it home with the minimum of fuss.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”261582″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...