So Lazy! Mario Balotelli takes a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training [Video]
After the tears, Mario Balotelli has returned to type on Tuesday during AC Milan training.
The cameras were on at Milanello this week as the Milan first team went through their paces in a routine fitness drill. The exercise included nipping in and out of poles before running in short steps over small hurdles.
While Balotelli did the first half of the exercise, the Azzurri centre-forward snubbed the second part of the drill as he lazily jogged around the hurdles.
From his behaviour, you’d have thought being a professional footballer was a hardship!
Watch Mario Balotelli take a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea to submit €35m offer to AC Milan for Alessio Romagnoli on Wednesday [Di Marzio]August 23, 2016
- AC Milan’s Gianluigi Donnarumma (17) makes last-minute penalty save to secure win (Video)August 23, 2016
- Chelsea make an offer for an AC Milan defender [Di Marzio]August 22, 2016
- Gigi Donnrumma saves last-minute penalty to win game for AC Milan v Torino (Videos)August 21, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho held a meeting with Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Calcio Mercato]August 17, 2016
- Jamie Carragher has excoriating evaluation of Mario Baloteeli’s career (Video)August 13, 2016