So Lazy! Mario Balotelli takes a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training [Video]
After the tears, Mario Balotelli has returned to type on Tuesday during AC Milan training.
The cameras were on at Milanello this week as the Milan first team went through their paces in a routine fitness drill. The exercise included nipping in and out of poles before running in short steps over small hurdles.
While Balotelli did the first half of the exercise, the Azzurri centre-forward snubbed the second part of the drill as he lazily jogged around the hurdles.
From his behaviour, you’d have thought being a professional footballer was a hardship!
Watch Mario Balotelli take a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training below.
Watch Live Stream
- AC Milan v Crotone: Watch a Live stream of the Serie A matchDecember 4, 2016
- Empoli v AC Milan: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchNovember 26, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Suso scores a second cracking goal in the Milan derby (Video)November 20, 2016
- Ex Liverpool man Suso scores an absolute beauty in the Milan derby (Video)November 20, 2016
- Mario Balotelli has revealed how he would celebrate a Nice title winNovember 16, 2016
- Nice striker Mario Balotelli discusses Mamadou Sakho’s situation at LiverpoolNovember 6, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Mario Balotelli continues his fine scoring form for Nice (Video)October 30, 2016
- “Balotelli is an idiot” says former manager Roberto ManciniOctober 26, 2016