So Lazy! Mario Balotelli takes a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training [Video]
- February 12, 2014
After the tears, Mario Balotelli has returned to type on Tuesday during AC Milan training.
The cameras were on at Milanello this week as the Milan first team went through their paces in a routine fitness drill. The exercise included nipping in and out of poles before running in short steps over small hurdles.
While Balotelli did the first half of the exercise, the Azzurri centre-forward snubbed the second part of the drill as he lazily jogged around the hurdles.
From his behaviour, you’d have thought being a professional footballer was a hardship!
Watch Mario Balotelli take a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...