- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
- Xabi Alonso is already giving interviews in German to Bayern TV, after 2 months of classes [Video]
- FC Barcelona will not renew Qatar sponsorship deal due to terror financing concerns
- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
So Lazy! Mario Balotelli takes a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training [Video]
After the tears, Mario Balotelli has returned to type on Tuesday during AC Milan training.
The cameras were on at Milanello this week as the Milan first team went through their paces in a routine fitness drill. The exercise included nipping in and out of poles before running in short steps over small hurdles.
While Balotelli did the first half of the exercise, the Azzurri centre-forward snubbed the second part of the drill as he lazily jogged around the hurdles.
From his behaviour, you’d have thought being a professional footballer was a hardship!
Watch Mario Balotelli take a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training below.
- Updated: February 12, 2014