So Lazy! Mario Balotelli takes a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training [Video]
After the tears, Mario Balotelli has returned to type on Tuesday during AC Milan training.
The cameras were on at Milanello this week as the Milan first team went through their paces in a routine fitness drill. The exercise included nipping in and out of poles before running in short steps over small hurdles.
While Balotelli did the first half of the exercise, the Azzurri centre-forward snubbed the second part of the drill as he lazily jogged around the hurdles.
From his behaviour, you’d have thought being a professional footballer was a hardship!
Watch Mario Balotelli take a shortcut to avoid obstacles during AC Milan training below.
Watch Live Stream
- AC Milan’s Gabriel Paletta gets red card for horrendous tackle v Genoa (Video)October 25, 2016
- Genoa v AC Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A matchOctober 25, 2016
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- “Balotelli is an idiot” says former manager Roberto ManciniOctober 26, 2016
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016