So David Moyes knows how to attack after all! Ex-Man United boss speaks to police over alleged wine bar assault
Former Manchester United boss David Moyes has hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons on Thursday, after being pulled in to speak to police over alleged wine bar assault.
In a statement Lancashire police said:
Police are investigating a report of an assault at the Emporium wine bar in Clitheroe.
Officers attended the bar at about 10pm on Wednesday and it was reported that a 23-year-old local man had been assaulted by a 51-year-old man. He did not require hospital treatment.
Inquiries are ongoing and we are speaking to a number of people to try to establish the circumstances.
There are a number of differing accounts, which we need to work through to try to establish exactly what has happened. No one has been arrested at this stage.
Manchester United fans are using the story to have a laugh at David Moyes’ for finally learning how to attack.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Man United old boys Rio Ferdinand & Patrice Evra troll each other in Instagram commentsDecember 7, 2016
- Man United fans rage over Marouane Fellaini’s inclusion in squad for Zorya [Tweets]December 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil are envious of Man United’s stars (BBC Audio)December 7, 2016