- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger regrets conceding stoppage time equaliser to Liverpool [Video]
- Martin Skrtel & Adam Lallana post match interview after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Arsenal man Per Mertesacker mauled for ducking out of Martin Skrtel’s equaliser [Pic & Tweets]
- Arsenal slammed for poor defending on Liverpool’s equaliser [Tweets]
- Best tweets as 10 man Liverpool score late equaliser to draw 2-2 at home to Arsenal
So David Moyes knows how to attack after all! Ex-Man United boss speaks to police over alleged wine bar assault
Former Manchester United boss David Moyes has hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons on Thursday, after being pulled in to speak to police over alleged wine bar assault.
In a statement Lancashire police said:
Police are investigating a report of an assault at the Emporium wine bar in Clitheroe.
Officers attended the bar at about 10pm on Wednesday and it was reported that a 23-year-old local man had been assaulted by a 51-year-old man. He did not require hospital treatment.
Inquiries are ongoing and we are speaking to a number of people to try to establish the circumstances.
There are a number of differing accounts, which we need to work through to try to establish exactly what has happened. No one has been arrested at this stage.
Manchester United fans are using the story to have a laugh at David Moyes’ for finally learning how to attack.
- Updated: May 22, 2014