Taekwondo Tekkers! Zlatan Ibrahimovic nearly pulls off acrobatic flicked-Golazo V Brest
- December 21, 2012
Zlatan unleashed his taekwondo tekkers in PSG’s 3-0 win away at Brest.
With the game at 1-0, Zlatan dashed into the box to try to get on the end of a Christophe Jallet cross. Seeing the cross was behind him, he leapt in the air and spun his body round like a killer whale breaching for a seal.
He made good connection with his right heel, but the attempt went agonisingly wide.
Had it gone in, we could have been talking about a Golazo as good as any he’s ever scored. As it went wide, all we can do is enjoy it for the quality piece of skill it was!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...