Taekwondo Tekkers! Zlatan Ibrahimovic nearly pulls off acrobatic flicked-Golazo V Brest
- December 21, 2012
Zlatan unleashed his taekwondo tekkers in PSG’s 3-0 win away at Brest.
With the game at 1-0, Zlatan dashed into the box to try to get on the end of a Christophe Jallet cross. Seeing the cross was behind him, he leapt in the air and spun his body round like a killer whale breaching for a seal.
He made good connection with his right heel, but the attempt went agonisingly wide.
Had it gone in, we could have been talking about a Golazo as good as any he’s ever scored. As it went wide, all we can do is enjoy it for the quality piece of skill it was!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi