- Mario Balotelli set for Liverpool bench as Sampdoria consider a January swoop [Guardian]
- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
Smoothie David Beckham appears in new Burger King ad
Just a few days after appearing in Adidas’ new advert “WE ALL RUN,” alongside Lionel Messi, Katy Perry and Derrick Rose, David Beckham is once again fronting a new campaign for a major brand.
Goldenballs stars in a new advertisement showing in the USA for Burger King’s new range of fruit smoothies.
The ad plays on the fact Beckham is a real “smoothie” and the former England captain is just one of a number of celebrities fronting Burger King’s new products.
Stars such as Mary J. Blige, Salma Hayek, Jay Leno, Steven Tyler and Sofia Vergara also appear, suggesting Beckham may well have cracked America after securing the MLS title with the LA Galaxy last year.
Not all is going well for Beckham though, he was hauled off at half-time by LA coach Bruce Arena on Saturday night as the Galaxy fell to a 3-1 home defeat to the New England Revolution. The 36-year-old reportedly stormed out of the Home Depot Center after being hauled off.
- Updated: April 3, 2012