- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Smoothie David Beckham appears in new Burger King ad
Just a few days after appearing in Adidas’ new advert “WE ALL RUN,” alongside Lionel Messi, Katy Perry and Derrick Rose, David Beckham is once again fronting a new campaign for a major brand.
Goldenballs stars in a new advertisement showing in the USA for Burger King’s new range of fruit smoothies.
The ad plays on the fact Beckham is a real “smoothie” and the former England captain is just one of a number of celebrities fronting Burger King’s new products.
Stars such as Mary J. Blige, Salma Hayek, Jay Leno, Steven Tyler and Sofia Vergara also appear, suggesting Beckham may well have cracked America after securing the MLS title with the LA Galaxy last year.
Not all is going well for Beckham though, he was hauled off at half-time by LA coach Bruce Arena on Saturday night as the Galaxy fell to a 3-1 home defeat to the New England Revolution. The 36-year-old reportedly stormed out of the Home Depot Center after being hauled off.
- Updated: April 3, 2012