Smoothie David Beckham appears in new Burger King ad
- April 3, 2012
Just a few days after appearing in Adidas’ new advert “WE ALL RUN,” alongside Lionel Messi, Katy Perry and Derrick Rose, David Beckham is once again fronting a new campaign for a major brand.
Goldenballs stars in a new advertisement showing in the USA for Burger King’s new range of fruit smoothies.
The ad plays on the fact Beckham is a real “smoothie” and the former England captain is just one of a number of celebrities fronting Burger King’s new products.
Stars such as Mary J. Blige, Salma Hayek, Jay Leno, Steven Tyler and Sofia Vergara also appear, suggesting Beckham may well have cracked America after securing the MLS title with the LA Galaxy last year.
Not all is going well for Beckham though, he was hauled off at half-time by LA coach Bruce Arena on Saturday night as the Galaxy fell to a 3-1 home defeat to the New England Revolution. The 36-year-old reportedly stormed out of the Home Depot Center after being hauled off.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...