- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
Slovan Bratislava’s Seydouba Soumah dribbles past four players to score a sublime solo golazo in pre-season
- July 2, 2014
This week Slovakian side Slovan Bratislava played a pre-season friendly against a club called FCS, and the final goal of the game was special.
Seydouba Soumah, Slovan’s 23-year-old Guinean midfielder, grabbed the final goal in a 3-1 win with a sublime solo move.
Faced with four FCS defenders blocking his way into the box, the African tricked his way through the middle of all of them before slotting the ball in the back of the net.
Enjoy the superb solo golazo below.