- Jamie Carragher heaped praise on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana throughout the 3-1 win [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s brilliant fans trolled Tottenham’s supporters in song whilst losing 4-0 at WHL [Instagram]
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
Slovan Bratislava’s Seydouba Soumah dribbles past four players to score a sublime solo golazo in pre-season
This week Slovakian side Slovan Bratislava played a pre-season friendly against a club called FCS, and the final goal of the game was special.
Seydouba Soumah, Slovan’s 23-year-old Guinean midfielder, grabbed the final goal in a 3-1 win with a sublime solo move.
Faced with four FCS defenders blocking his way into the box, the African tricked his way through the middle of all of them before slotting the ball in the back of the net.
Enjoy the superb solo golazo below.
- Updated: July 2, 2014