Slovan Bratislava’s Seydouba Soumah dribbles past four players to score a sublime solo golazo in pre-season
- July 2, 2014
This week Slovakian side Slovan Bratislava played a pre-season friendly against a club called FCS, and the final goal of the game was special.
Seydouba Soumah, Slovan’s 23-year-old Guinean midfielder, grabbed the final goal in a 3-1 win with a sublime solo move.
Faced with four FCS defenders blocking his way into the box, the African tricked his way through the middle of all of them before slotting the ball in the back of the net.
Enjoy the superb solo golazo below.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]