- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Gunnerblog celebrates Arsenal’s “poor” win v Reading to get into the FA Cup final [Video]
Slovakian footballer Viliam Macko scored a sublime rabona chip golazo after initially missing the ball completely
- April 20, 2014
An outrageous goal was scored in Thailand on Saturday by little known Slovakian journeyman Viliam Macko.
Macko, 32, joined Ang Thong FC in 2013, and on Saturday his side claimed a 2-0 away win at BBCU to maintain their spot on top of the domestic first division.
Macko bagged an amazing goal in the match, however his sublime finish only came after an initial mistake.
The Slovak midfielder made a total hash of a goal-scoring opportunity when he executed an air-kick on the BBCU goal when he had a clear sighter on target.
That screw-up, however, was almost instantly forgotten as Macko made up for his error with a sublime rabona chip golazo that arched into the far corner of the BBCU net.
Enjoy Viliam Macko’s outrageous rabona chip golazo after initially missing the ball completely below.