Slovakian footballer Viliam Macko scored a sublime rabona chip golazo after initially missing the ball completely
- April 20, 2014
An outrageous goal was scored in Thailand on Saturday by little known Slovakian journeyman Viliam Macko.
Macko, 32, joined Ang Thong FC in 2013, and on Saturday his side claimed a 2-0 away win at BBCU to maintain their spot on top of the domestic first division.
Macko bagged an amazing goal in the match, however his sublime finish only came after an initial mistake.
The Slovak midfielder made a total hash of a goal-scoring opportunity when he executed an air-kick on the BBCU goal when he had a clear sighter on target.
That screw-up, however, was almost instantly forgotten as Macko made up for his error with a sublime rabona chip golazo that arched into the far corner of the BBCU net.
Enjoy Viliam Macko’s outrageous rabona chip golazo after initially missing the ball completely below.
- Bayer Leverkusen set piece specialist Hakan Calhanoglu (21) glorious free kick golazo [...
- Galatasaray 2 – Fenerbahce 1: Wesley Sneijder scores TWO late golazos [Highlights]
- Better than Cristiano Ronaldo? Stunning free kick golazo scored in Sunday League [Video]
- Still got it! Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores absolute screamer for NY Red Bulls v ...
- West Ham insane tiki-taka golazo today; ft. Alex Song rabona & backheel passes!! [...
- Man United’s Demetri Mitchell (17) scored free kick golazo for England U18 v Holl...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi