Slovakian footballer Viliam Macko scored a sublime rabona chip golazo after initially missing the ball completely
- April 20, 2014
An outrageous goal was scored in Thailand on Saturday by little known Slovakian journeyman Viliam Macko.
Macko, 32, joined Ang Thong FC in 2013, and on Saturday his side claimed a 2-0 away win at BBCU to maintain their spot on top of the domestic first division.
Macko bagged an amazing goal in the match, however his sublime finish only came after an initial mistake.
The Slovak midfielder made a total hash of a goal-scoring opportunity when he executed an air-kick on the BBCU goal when he had a clear sighter on target.
That screw-up, however, was almost instantly forgotten as Macko made up for his error with a sublime rabona chip golazo that arched into the far corner of the BBCU net.
Enjoy Viliam Macko’s outrageous rabona chip golazo after initially missing the ball completely below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...