- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
Slapstick futsal free kick routine from Argentina secures dramatic (and hilarious) last minute equaliser
- October 4, 2013
This is damn creative, to say the least.
The clip comes from Argentina in which three players combine at a set piece to score a last minute goal to make it 9-9.
2 players go towards the ball and in slapstick fashion run into each other and end up on the ground.
Amid the opposition’s confusion the third player runs up and strikes the ball hard through a player’s and the keeper’s legs.
The celebrations show exactly what it meant to the team.
We apologise for the lack of info but just enjoy the crazy video: