- Barcelona superstar Neymar stars in awkward Japanese Advert [Video]
- Very funny! Top 5 Soccer Saturday moments of 2014 [Video]
- Chelsea and Man City have identical points records in 2014 [Graphic]
- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
Slapstick futsal free kick routine from Argentina secures dramatic (and hilarious) last minute equaliser
This is damn creative, to say the least.
The clip comes from Argentina in which three players combine at a set piece to score a last minute goal to make it 9-9.
2 players go towards the ball and in slapstick fashion run into each other and end up on the ground.
Amid the opposition’s confusion the third player runs up and strikes the ball hard through a player’s and the keeper’s legs.
The celebrations show exactly what it meant to the team.
We apologise for the lack of info but just enjoy the crazy video:
- Updated: October 4, 2013