Slapstick futsal free kick routine from Argentina secures dramatic (and hilarious) last minute equaliser
- October 4, 2013
This is damn creative, to say the least.
The clip comes from Argentina in which three players combine at a set piece to score a last minute goal to make it 9-9.
2 players go towards the ball and in slapstick fashion run into each other and end up on the ground.
Amid the opposition’s confusion the third player runs up and strikes the ball hard through a player’s and the keeper’s legs.
The celebrations show exactly what it meant to the team.
We apologise for the lack of info but just enjoy the crazy video:
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...