Slapstick futsal free kick routine from Argentina secures dramatic (and hilarious) last minute equaliser
- October 4, 2013
This is damn creative, to say the least.
The clip comes from Argentina in which three players combine at a set piece to score a last minute goal to make it 9-9.
2 players go towards the ball and in slapstick fashion run into each other and end up on the ground.
Amid the opposition’s confusion the third player runs up and strikes the ball hard through a player’s and the keeper’s legs.
The celebrations show exactly what it meant to the team.
We apologise for the lack of info but just enjoy the crazy video:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...