Slapstick futsal free kick routine from Argentina secures dramatic (and hilarious) last minute equaliser
- October 4, 2013
This is damn creative, to say the least.
The clip comes from Argentina in which three players combine at a set piece to score a last minute goal to make it 9-9.
2 players go towards the ball and in slapstick fashion run into each other and end up on the ground.
Amid the opposition’s confusion the third player runs up and strikes the ball hard through a player’s and the keeper’s legs.
The celebrations show exactly what it meant to the team.
We apologise for the lack of info but just enjoy the crazy video:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi