Sky’s Gary Neville accuses employers of ‘media terrorism’ over Spurs Tim Sherwood [Best tweets]
After Tottenham’s 5-1 in over Sunderland, Sky Pundit Gary Neville spoke about Tim Sherwood and the reports that emerged today regarding his sacking.
Sky Sports News today broke the story that Tim Sherwood would be relieved of his duties as Spurs boss at the end of the season.
Speaking after the match about the rumours, Neville described it as ‘media terrorism’.
Does that mean Gary Neville works for a terrorist organisation?
Gary Neville refers to stories about Sherwood as 'media terrorism'. Wasn't the story about Sherwood a Sky story? #thfc
— James Masters (@Masters_JamesD) April 7, 2014
That awkward moment when Gary Neville realises the people he just accused of 'media terrorism' pay his wages
— Billie (@Billie_T) April 7, 2014
Neville describes Sherwood story today as 'media terrorism'! Over to you Sky Sports News …
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceIndy) April 7, 2014
Outstanding stuff from Sky Sports tonight, describing their own #Sherwood story as "speculation" & "media terrorism"
— Paul Brown (@pbsportswriter) April 7, 2014
This is satire from @SkySports. Create a story about Sherwood. Mention it obsessively for 6 hours and then decry it as "media terrorism"
— Barry Frankfurt (@barryfrankfurt) April 7, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Gary Neville opens up about his shocking spell at Valencia on MNF (Video)August 16, 2016
- Gary Neville & Jamie Carragher understand Arsenal fans’ frustration (Video)August 16, 2016
- Gary Neville: Man United will win the Premier League, not Liverpool (Video)August 10, 2016
- Gary Neville misses horrendous penalty on Sky Return (Video)August 8, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Paul Parker ripped to shreds on Twitter for suggesting Man United appoint Tim Sherwood [Tweets]February 16, 2016
- Tim Sherwood: Aston Villa will stay up, blasts new-age scouts who need blankets & statistics [Tweets]November 30, 2015
- Tim Sherwood sacked as Aston Villa manager [Best Tweets]October 25, 2015
- Red-eyed Tim Sherwood admits he’s got a lack of quality at Aston Villa after Swansea loss (Video)October 24, 2015