- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Sky’s Gary Neville accuses employers of ‘media terrorism’ over Spurs Tim Sherwood [Best tweets]
- April 7, 2014
After Tottenham’s 5-1 in over Sunderland, Sky Pundit Gary Neville spoke about Tim Sherwood and the reports that emerged today regarding his sacking.
Sky Sports News today broke the story that Tim Sherwood would be relieved of his duties as Spurs boss at the end of the season.
Speaking after the match about the rumours, Neville described it as ‘media terrorism’.
Does that mean Gary Neville works for a terrorist organisation?
Gary Neville refers to stories about Sherwood as 'media terrorism'. Wasn't the story about Sherwood a Sky story? #thfc
— James Masters (@Masters_JamesD) April 7, 2014
That awkward moment when Gary Neville realises the people he just accused of 'media terrorism' pay his wages
— Billie (@Billie_T) April 7, 2014
Neville describes Sherwood story today as 'media terrorism'! Over to you Sky Sports News …
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceIndy) April 7, 2014
Outstanding stuff from Sky Sports tonight, describing their own #Sherwood story as "speculation" & "media terrorism"
— Paul Brown (@pbsportswriter) April 7, 2014
This is satire from @SkySports. Create a story about Sherwood. Mention it obsessively for 6 hours and then decry it as "media terrorism"
— Barry Frankfurt (@barryfrankfurt) April 7, 2014