- Arsenal appear to be out of the race for Paulo Dybala as Palermo’s £31m valuation is too high
- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
- The Wealdstone Raider thanks Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan for their support [Video]
- Crazy! Alexandre Meier scores two goals in last minute to rescue point for Frankfurt in 4-4 draw! [Video]
Sky’s Gary Neville accuses employers of ‘media terrorism’ over Spurs Tim Sherwood [Best tweets]
After Tottenham’s 5-1 in over Sunderland, Sky Pundit Gary Neville spoke about Tim Sherwood and the reports that emerged today regarding his sacking.
Sky Sports News today broke the story that Tim Sherwood would be relieved of his duties as Spurs boss at the end of the season.
Speaking after the match about the rumours, Neville described it as ‘media terrorism’.
Does that mean Gary Neville works for a terrorist organisation?
Gary Neville refers to stories about Sherwood as 'media terrorism'. Wasn't the story about Sherwood a Sky story? #thfc
— James Masters (@Masters_JamesD) April 7, 2014
That awkward moment when Gary Neville realises the people he just accused of 'media terrorism' pay his wages
— Billie (@Billie_T) April 7, 2014
Neville describes Sherwood story today as 'media terrorism'! Over to you Sky Sports News …
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceIndy) April 7, 2014
Outstanding stuff from Sky Sports tonight, describing their own #Sherwood story as "speculation" & "media terrorism"
— Paul Brown (@pbsportswriter) April 7, 2014
This is satire from @SkySports. Create a story about Sherwood. Mention it obsessively for 6 hours and then decry it as "media terrorism"
— Barry Frankfurt (@barryfrankfurt) April 7, 2014
- Updated: April 7, 2014