Sky Sports presenter forgets only memorable thing about Ricky van Wolfswinkel: His name [Vine]
- July 30, 2014
Anyone who loves a good blunder from news presenters will enjoy this vine of Sky Sports presenter Amy Lewis calling Ricky van Wolfswinkel ‘Ricky van Wolf Sphincter‘.
Van Wolfswinkel moved to Norwich last summer from Sporting Lisbon with a decent reputation but after scoring on his debut it all went downhill for the striker.
He would not add to his tally and generally seemed bereft of confidence on the pitch; this bout of name-calling will hardly boost his self-esteem.
Lewis did try to redeem herself at the end by throwing in a loose ‘Winkel‘ but then anyone who wasn’t familiar with the striker already will think his name was Ricky Van Wolf Sphincter Winkel.
- Liverpool’s Andre Wisdom gives his first interview after joining Norwich on loan ...
- Norwich 0 – West Ham 1: Harry Toffolo’s own goal gives Hammers victory (Off...
- Augsburg 1 – Norwich 2: Youssouf Mulumbu and Lewis Grabban score late on (Officia...
- Norwich City release monstrosity of a 3rd kit; Clashes with home & away kit [Best ...
- Mega Offer! Back Middlesbrough to get promoted at 8/1, or Norwich at 7/1
- Norwich advance to play-off final after 3-1 win over rivals Ipswich [Official Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi