- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [GIFs]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
Sky Sports discuss Man United’s £25m bid for Barca’s Cesc, say 3 other clubs interested
Following news broken by AS and Guillem Balague on Monday afternoon, Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has given his insight into Manchester United’s £25 million bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas on the 24 hours sports news channel.
According to Solhekol, United’s £25 million bid is well below Barcelona’s asking price, with the Catalans set to demand at least £35 million before agreeing that Fabregas can leave the Camp Nou.
Solhekol also pointed out that Arsenal have an option to buy Cesc for £25 million, whilst the talking head also told the cameras:
My understanding is other clubs have been interested in signing Fabregas, so it’s not as if United have the field all to themselves. There have been at least three other clubs who have inquired about [Cesc].
Watch Sky Sports News’ discussion on Manchester United’s pursuit of Cesc Fabregas below.
- Updated: July 15, 2013