Sky Sports discuss Man United’s £25m bid for Barca’s Cesc, say 3 other clubs interested
Following news broken by AS and Guillem Balague on Monday afternoon, Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has given his insight into Manchester United’s £25 million bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas on the 24 hours sports news channel.
According to Solhekol, United’s £25 million bid is well below Barcelona’s asking price, with the Catalans set to demand at least £35 million before agreeing that Fabregas can leave the Camp Nou.
Solhekol also pointed out that Arsenal have an option to buy Cesc for £25 million, whilst the talking head also told the cameras:
My understanding is other clubs have been interested in signing Fabregas, so it’s not as if United have the field all to themselves. There have been at least three other clubs who have inquired about [Cesc].
Watch Sky Sports News’ discussion on Manchester United’s pursuit of Cesc Fabregas below.
Watch Live Stream
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi tells Sky Sports News why he chose to join ArsenalAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: Arsenal sign Shkodran Mustafi [Sky Germany]August 28, 2016
- Sampdoria to win big as Arsenal sign Valencia’s Shkodran MustafiAugust 28, 2016
- Barcelona keeper Ter Stegen breaks a record v Athletic BilbaoAugust 28, 2016
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas addresses Chelsea Exit rumours, insists he’s staying and has Conte’s backing [Instagram]August 28, 2016
- Antonio Conte has made it clear Cesc Fabregas can leave Chelsea [El Confidencial]August 28, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas benched again: Watford v Chelsea [Team Sheets]August 20, 2016
- Rumour: Antonio Conte drops Cesc Fabregas for Chelsea v West HamAugust 15, 2016