Sky Sports discuss Man United’s £25m bid for Barca’s Cesc, say 3 other clubs interested
- July 15, 2013
Following news broken by AS and Guillem Balague on Monday afternoon, Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has given his insight into Manchester United’s £25 million bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas on the 24 hours sports news channel.
According to Solhekol, United’s £25 million bid is well below Barcelona’s asking price, with the Catalans set to demand at least £35 million before agreeing that Fabregas can leave the Camp Nou.
Solhekol also pointed out that Arsenal have an option to buy Cesc for £25 million, whilst the talking head also told the cameras:
My understanding is other clubs have been interested in signing Fabregas, so it’s not as if United have the field all to themselves. There have been at least three other clubs who have inquired about [Cesc].
Watch Sky Sports News’ discussion on Manchester United’s pursuit of Cesc Fabregas below.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi