Sky Sports discuss Man United’s £25m bid for Barca’s Cesc, say 3 other clubs interested
Following news broken by AS and Guillem Balague on Monday afternoon, Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol has given his insight into Manchester United’s £25 million bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas on the 24 hours sports news channel.
According to Solhekol, United’s £25 million bid is well below Barcelona’s asking price, with the Catalans set to demand at least £35 million before agreeing that Fabregas can leave the Camp Nou.
Solhekol also pointed out that Arsenal have an option to buy Cesc for £25 million, whilst the talking head also told the cameras:
My understanding is other clubs have been interested in signing Fabregas, so it’s not as if United have the field all to themselves. There have been at least three other clubs who have inquired about [Cesc].
Watch Sky Sports News’ discussion on Manchester United’s pursuit of Cesc Fabregas below.
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva scored for Bolton on Saturday (Official Video)
- Barcelona starlet Alen Halilovic scores Golazo for Sporting Gijon (official video)
- Neymar hit an amazing free-kick v Sevilla which stayed out as the ball refused to cross...
- Deco reveals brilliant story behind his 2004 move from Porto to Barcelona (Abola)
- Saturday Specials! Chelsea banker, boosted Palace & Leicester odds & 20/1 acca!
- Chelsea fan epic rant against Branislav Ivanovic & Cesc Fabregas after Southampton...
- John Terry & Cesc Fabregas absolutely panned by Chelsea fans during Southampton lo...
- Chelsea fans pan Cesc Fabregas during comeback draw at Newcastle [Best Tweets]
- FIFA 16 player ratings: The top 10 passers in world football