Sky Pundit Gary Neville reacts badly to a prank call from a schoolboy
- February 10, 2013
Gary Neville has earned a great reputation in the world of football punditry since his retirement.
After a long and successful career at Manchester United, Gary Neville is now considered one of the best pundits around.
However, today, a video surfaced of Gary Neville dealing with a schoolkid who had somehow got his number.
He is clearly not very happy and doesn’t believe the kid got his number from Tony Adams son asking ‘who’s Tony Adams?’.
Listen to Gary Neville dealing with the ‘little dick’ below:
(Warning: Lots of swearing)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...