- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th having been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
- Nuts! Bayern’s Manuel Neuer let in only his 4th goal in 17 league games v Mainz [Official Video]
Sky Pundit Gary Neville reacts badly to a prank call from a schoolboy
Gary Neville has earned a great reputation in the world of football punditry since his retirement.
After a long and successful career at Manchester United, Gary Neville is now considered one of the best pundits around.
However, today, a video surfaced of Gary Neville dealing with a schoolkid who had somehow got his number.
He is clearly not very happy and doesn’t believe the kid got his number from Tony Adams son asking ‘who’s Tony Adams?’.
Listen to Gary Neville dealing with the ‘little dick’ below:
(Warning: Lots of swearing)
- Updated: February 10, 2013