Sky Pundit Gary Neville reacts badly to a prank call from a schoolboy
- February 10, 2013
Gary Neville has earned a great reputation in the world of football punditry since his retirement.
After a long and successful career at Manchester United, Gary Neville is now considered one of the best pundits around.
However, today, a video surfaced of Gary Neville dealing with a schoolkid who had somehow got his number.
He is clearly not very happy and doesn’t believe the kid got his number from Tony Adams son asking ‘who’s Tony Adams?’.
Listen to Gary Neville dealing with the ‘little dick’ below:
(Warning: Lots of swearing)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]