Sky Italia claim Cesare Prandelli has already decided on 18 of his 23 names for Italy World Cup squad [Graphic]
- April 16, 2014
Sky Italia published the list above suggesting Cesare Prandelli has already decided on 18 players for the World Cup this summer.
This leaves just five places up for grabs with at least a player for each position expected to be added.
Who is going to be the late dark horse to make the Azzurri squad?
- Experience the Geneva friendly between Italy and Portugal with Copa 90 [Video]
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini out of Champions League final v Barcelona [Best Twe...
- Ex Bayern striker Luca Toni becomes oldest ever Serie A top scorer at 38 years old [Video]
- 50 arrested in Italy over suspected match fixing in Italian football [Video]
- England fans trolled Italian supporters for doing the Mexican wave [Vine]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi