- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
- Radamel Falcao’s wife celebrates Man United goal at Aston Villa on Instagram
- Double scoring Memphis Depay’s incredible PSV performance v Go Ahead Eagles [Individual highlights]
Sky Italia claim Cesare Prandelli has already decided on 18 of his 23 names for Italy World Cup squad [Graphic]
Sky Italia published the list above suggesting Cesare Prandelli has already decided on 18 players for the World Cup this summer.
This leaves just five places up for grabs with at least a player for each position expected to be added.
Who is going to be the late dark horse to make the Azzurri squad?
- Updated: April 16, 2014