- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Sky Italia claim Cesare Prandelli has already decided on 18 of his 23 names for Italy World Cup squad [Graphic]
Sky Italia published the list above suggesting Cesare Prandelli has already decided on 18 players for the World Cup this summer.
This leaves just five places up for grabs with at least a player for each position expected to be added.
Who is going to be the late dark horse to make the Azzurri squad?
- Updated: April 16, 2014