Skills! Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil spits out gum, kicks it back into his mouth in pre-match warm-up
- September 28, 2013
Mesut Ozil has had a terrific start to his Arsenal career since joining the club in a £42m move on deadline day.
4 assists in his first 2 games, he has already become a fan’s favourite at the Emirates.
Before Arsenal’s away game at Swansea, Sky Sports captured Ozil performing some impressive skills with a piece of chewing gum.
The German superstar spat out his gum before casually kicking it back up into his mouth.
Top marks for skill. Perhaps not for hygiene.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...