- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Skills! Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil spits out gum, kicks it back into his mouth in pre-match warm-up
Mesut Ozil has had a terrific start to his Arsenal career since joining the club in a £42m move on deadline day.
4 assists in his first 2 games, he has already become a fan’s favourite at the Emirates.
Before Arsenal’s away game at Swansea, Sky Sports captured Ozil performing some impressive skills with a piece of chewing gum.
The German superstar spat out his gum before casually kicking it back up into his mouth.
Top marks for skill. Perhaps not for hygiene.
- Updated: September 28, 2013