- Aston Villa players celebrate FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool in Wembley dressing room [Video]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli complains about offside decision on Instagram after FA Cup exit
- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
Skills! Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil spits out gum, kicks it back into his mouth in pre-match warm-up
- September 28, 2013
Mesut Ozil has had a terrific start to his Arsenal career since joining the club in a £42m move on deadline day.
4 assists in his first 2 games, he has already become a fan’s favourite at the Emirates.
Before Arsenal’s away game at Swansea, Sky Sports captured Ozil performing some impressive skills with a piece of chewing gum.
The German superstar spat out his gum before casually kicking it back up into his mouth.
Top marks for skill. Perhaps not for hygiene.