Skills! Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil spits out gum, kicks it back into his mouth in pre-match warm-up
- September 28, 2013
Mesut Ozil has had a terrific start to his Arsenal career since joining the club in a £42m move on deadline day.
4 assists in his first 2 games, he has already become a fan’s favourite at the Emirates.
Before Arsenal’s away game at Swansea, Sky Sports captured Ozil performing some impressive skills with a piece of chewing gum.
The German superstar spat out his gum before casually kicking it back up into his mouth.
Top marks for skill. Perhaps not for hygiene.
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger smirks at Mourinho’s suggestion that Chelsea were the better ...
- Chelsea fan tells Arsenal to enjoy Community Shield, last trophy they’ll win for ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi