- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
Skills! AC Milan’s Stephan El Shaarawy dances with a sneaker on his face
- January 30, 2013
If Mario Balotelli thought that he’d be arriving at AC Milan to instantly become the Rossoneri’s number one striker he should think again.
The star of Milan’s current set-up is 20-year-old centre-forward Stephan El Shaarawy.
So far this campaign El Shaarawy has chalked up 15 goals and three assists in 22 games, including the winner against Atalanta last weekend.
El Shaarawy reacted to the news that he’ll be partnering up with Balotelli by Tweeting “Welcome Mariooooo!!! I am so happy with his arrival!”, however that wasn’t the only interaction with social media which the forward had on Tuesday.
Recorded on a mobile phone, a new video emerged on YouTube on Tuesday showing Stephan El Shaarawy dancing whilst balancing a Nike sneaker on his face.
Watch Stephan El Shaarawy’s brilliant balancing trick below.