Skills! AC Milan’s Stephan El Shaarawy dances with a sneaker on his face
- January 30, 2013
If Mario Balotelli thought that he’d be arriving at AC Milan to instantly become the Rossoneri’s number one striker he should think again.
The star of Milan’s current set-up is 20-year-old centre-forward Stephan El Shaarawy.
So far this campaign El Shaarawy has chalked up 15 goals and three assists in 22 games, including the winner against Atalanta last weekend.
El Shaarawy reacted to the news that he’ll be partnering up with Balotelli by Tweeting “Welcome Mariooooo!!! I am so happy with his arrival!”, however that wasn’t the only interaction with social media which the forward had on Tuesday.
Recorded on a mobile phone, a new video emerged on YouTube on Tuesday showing Stephan El Shaarawy dancing whilst balancing a Nike sneaker on his face.
Watch Stephan El Shaarawy’s brilliant balancing trick below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...