Skill of the Week: Marco Fabian juggles chewing gum (Mexico) v Japan
- July 22, 2012
Japan beat Mexico 2-1 on Saturday in an Olympics warm-up match at Nottingham Forest’s City Ground.
Yuki Otsu stole much of the post-match plaudits as the striker’s late rocket killed off El Tri, however before that moment it looked like the day may belong to Mexico striker Marco Fabian after he levelled the match with a blistering strike of his own.
Fabian’s golazo added to a brilliant showboat caught on camera before the match kicked-off.
As the players went through their pre-match preparations, Marco Fabian (currently with Chivas) was filmed juggling a piece of gum to sublime effect.
Not only did Fabian control his gum after originally spitting it out of his mouth, but far more impressively he managed to kick it back into his gob once he’d finished his circus trick.
Watch Marco Fabian’s incredible chewing gum juggling skills below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”204238″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...