Skill of the Week: Marco Fabian juggles chewing gum (Mexico) v Japan
- July 22, 2012
Japan beat Mexico 2-1 on Saturday in an Olympics warm-up match at Nottingham Forest’s City Ground.
Yuki Otsu stole much of the post-match plaudits as the striker’s late rocket killed off El Tri, however before that moment it looked like the day may belong to Mexico striker Marco Fabian after he levelled the match with a blistering strike of his own.
Fabian’s golazo added to a brilliant showboat caught on camera before the match kicked-off.
As the players went through their pre-match preparations, Marco Fabian (currently with Chivas) was filmed juggling a piece of gum to sublime effect.
Not only did Fabian control his gum after originally spitting it out of his mouth, but far more impressively he managed to kick it back into his gob once he’d finished his circus trick.
Watch Marco Fabian’s incredible chewing gum juggling skills below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”204238″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi