Sir Alex Ferguson’s all-time great Manchester United XI?
- May 10, 2013
Over 26 years, Sir Alex Ferguson played some of the finest players to ever grace the game in his Manchester United sides.
Of course, many of these stars owed their careers to Fergie, either for bringing them through the ranks at Manchester United or signing them from relative obscurity.
Ferguson produced at least four versions of Manchester United during his time at Old Trafford, so choosing the best XI is not an easy task.
Below are three graphics doing the rounds of what were Manchester United’s best Sir Alex Ferguson XI.
The 101 Great Goals Sir Alex Ferguson’s all-time great Manchester XI is as follows: Peter Schmeichel, Gary Neville, Jaap Stam, Nemanja Vidic, Denis Irwin, Cristiano Ronaldo, Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Eric Cantona & Ruud van Nistelrooy.
Let us know your Sir Alex Ferguson all-time great Manchester United XI in the comments.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi