Sir Alex Ferguson will choose man to replace David Moyes at Manchester United [Telegraph & Star]
Having stepped down as manager last summer, Sir Alex Ferguson asked his Manchester United fans to support his choice of replacement, David Moyes.
Earlier on Tuesday David Moyes was sacked after less than a year in charge at Man United.
Louis Van Gaal and Carlo Ancelotti are already heavily linked to the vacant position at Old Trafford.
Tomorrow’s Telegraph and the Daily Star both claim Sir Alex Ferguson will play a big role in choosing David Moyes’ successor.
Having spent 26 years in charge, Ferguson will have to eventually admit he got it wrong with Moyes.
He’ll surely not be wrong again. Claim a free £50 bet on next Man United manager here.
Watch Live Stream
- How Antonio Conte still has a way to go to out-stat Carlo Ancelotti’s ChelseaNovember 8, 2016
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti told Zinedine Zidane to reject Bordeaux to stay at Real Madrid [Quotes]September 22, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho features in brilliant Zinedine Zidane pictureSeptember 4, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Gerard Pique recalls the time when Louis van Gaal pushed him to the ground when he was 12 (Video)October 14, 2016
- Man United number 7 Memphis Depay takes aim at Louis van Gaal in new interview [MetroNieuws]October 4, 2016
- Former Man United boss Louis van Gaal looks set for a return to Bundesliga [Reports]September 22, 2016